Delivering On the Omnichannel Fulfillment Promise
Sponsored by: IBM Watson Commerce
Speakers: David S. DuBose, Director, Supply Chain Solutions, Sedlak; Phil Vogel, Program Director, Order Management and Selling Solutions, IBM Watson Commerce
Today's consumers are demanding. They're no longer willing to wait three days to five days for their online order to be delivered. They want it right away, whether that means having it delivered to their doorstep same-day or picking it up from the closest retail store. The retailers that can't meet this demand will simply be passed over for those that can. Consumers have options, and they know it. To compete, brands need an order management system that considers a number of factors to intelligently fulfill orders in the most profitable way possible.
That means being able to obtain a single view of orders and inventory across the entire fulfillment network, including brick-and-mortar stores; enable customers to order AND receive from the channels that are most convenient to them; and to optimize your fulfillment network to always meet the delivery promise and fulfill orders profitably. This webinar will help your business get to that point.
This free, interactive, one-hour webinar will address the following:
- what intelligent omnichannel fulfillment is;
- what consumers expect of retailers;
- how intelligent omnichannel fulfillment can help meet those expectations;
- the benefits and challenges of omnichannel fulfillment;
- how to meet the customer delivery promise in a profitable way;
- examples of retailers that are profiting from intelligent omnichannel fulfillment; and
- so much more!
Sponsored by IBM Watson Commerce
Click above to view this free webinar today!