A Global Payments Analysis: What Retailers Need to Know to Effectively Sell Cross-Border
Sponsored by: Worldpay
Speakers: Brad Maeder, Director for Global eCommerce, Worldpay
For many U.S. retailers, selling their products cross-border represents an untapped yet significant opportunity to grow their bottom lines. And even for those retailers that have dipped their toes into the international waters of e-commerce, many aren't fully capitalizing on the market opportunity at hand. So what's holding U.S. retailers back from cashing in on cross-border selling? A lack of knowledge on global payments.
In this interactive webinar, we will provide results and analysis from Worldpay's fourth annual Global Payment Report, including:
- current market value as well as growth projections for individual countries;
- customer payment preferences by country;
- the impact that a frictionless and secure checkout experience can have on international conversion rates, and how to make that happen;
- how millennials’ increased use of alternative payment methods is forcing retailers to rethink their checkout pages; and
- tips to drive growth in individual markets based on a deeper understanding of customer preferences.
Attendees will leave this webinar with a better understanding of the global e-commerce opportunity, including how payments will impact future success.
Sponsored by Worldpay
Couldn’t make it on January 10th? No problem! Total Retail webinars are archived for 90 days after the live event. Click above to register and get access to this webinar, both live and on- demand.