5 Stories That Generated the Most Discussion in 2015
What follows is a list of the Total Retail content in 2015 that generated the most reader comments. You’ll see that our readers are highly engaged when it comes to content on shipping rates — who isn’t when it has such an impact on your bottom line — social media marketing, payment options and cooperative databases. Feel free to weigh in with your thoughts on any of the content; we’d love to keep the conversation going!
1. FedEx to Increase Fuel Surcharges on All Products Effective Feb. 2, 2015 (Rob Martinez, Jan. 5, 2015)
2. 8 ‘Modern Day’ Digital and Social Media Marketing Myths Debunked (Jim Gilbert, April 1, 2015)
3. UPS to Increase Fuel Surcharges on All Products Effective Feb. 2, 2015 (Rob Martinez, Feb. 2, 2015)
4. Are New Payment Methods Worth the Investment? (Laurence Cooke, July 27, 2015)
5. Are the Cooperative Databases Good Business Partners for Catalogers? (Jim Coogan, March 25, 2015)