Shipping Made Easy: Top Retailer Shipping Tips
Sponsored by: Endicia Gordon Glazer, Director of Strategic Partnerships, Shipware LLC; Jessica Foth, Product Marketing Manager, Endicia
Gordon Glazer, Director of Strategic Partnerships, Shipware LLC; Jessica Foth, Product Marketing Manager, Endicia
You know that shipping is an integral part of selling online — after all, it’s tough to sell if you can’t ship! Cart abandonment peaks when shipping costs are revealed, and now customers are demanding free shipping and returns.
While many retailers have negotiated lower FedEx and UPS rates, many have not yet optimized their shipping by cost and transit. Plus, FedEx and UPS will soon change the way Ground costs are determined by comparing the size of the package – the dimensional weight - to the actual weight with NO MINIMUM THRESHOLD! Businesses will be charged the higher of the two rates, which will have a major impact on shipping costs. Now is the time to re-evaluate to see if USPS products can lower your cost and perhaps improve service.
In this webinar, our experts will walk you through opportunities to not only cut costs, but also improve service to your customers. You'll learn about:
- USPS products and pricing that every online retailer should explore to reduce costs and improve transit times
- Ounce based, cubic and regional pricing, as well as flat rate programs that can reduce parcel costs as much as 70%
- How to mitigate dimensional charges and accessorial charges like Residential Delivery, Fuel, Delivery Area Surcharges and other common fees
- How to get discounts on USPS shipping products, including customized rates
- How a well-designed Returns program can drive sales growth and customer retention
- How Endicia's electronic postage technologies and services can help you save time and money