Retail Online Integration is pleased to present the Retail Marketing Virtual Conference & Expo – Fall 2011 on Sept. 27. Don't miss this free, informative one-day virtual event with leading retailers discussing a wide variety of retail marketing topics.
The opening keynote, E-Commerce Retail Roundtable: Holiday Best Practices, featuring Peter Cobb, co-founder and senior vice president of eBags.com; Jack Kiefer, founder, president and CEO of BabyAge.com; and Andy Hoar, an analyst at Forrester Research, will provide listeners with tips to make the 2011 holiday season their best one yet.
Best practices that will be discussed include:
- how to ensure your website is prepared for the holiday rush of traffic;
- updating fulfillment processes to meet growing demand; and
- last-minute social media and email marketing tips.
The closing keynote, The Future of Retail Shopping With Augmented Reality, Mobile and Social Media, will discus strategies for integrating these latest technologies into your marketing mix to help increase conversions and sales.
Other information-packed sessions include the following:
- At Your Service: E-Commerce Customer Service Trends
- Social Marketing and Commerce Retail Case Studies
- Cutting Through the Mobile Marketing and Mobile Commerce Clutter
- Winning Customer Acquisition Tactics for Cross-Channel Retailers
- Customer Retention Best Practices
View the most up-to-date agenda here. In addition to the great lineup of sessions we've put together, you'll have the ability to network with other attendees via live chats and social networking, as well as download resources and giveaways. To register for this free event, click here.