Trim Costs and Optimize Your Catalog Pages
Facebook Facebook Twitter Twitter LinkedIn LinkedIn Email Email 0 Comments Comments
The following are some tried and true ideas you may want to put to task in your own operations.
1. Push your paper/print supplier for ideas. With all the competition, suppliers generally are willing to work with you.
2. Use the most efficient print forms and signatures. Chances are good that if you have a large book, trimming four pages won't make a huge difference in response.
3. Buy paper direct.
4. Decrease paper grade/weight.
5. Change select signatures to lighter-weight paper.
6. Evaluate the need for a separate order form.
7. Cut pages from books mailed during the slower season.
—Michelle Farabaugh, partner, LENSER