5 Tips for Creating Authentic Influencer Partnerships
Sponsored by: Olapic
Speakers: Dave Marcus, Senior Product Manager, Olapic
Word-of-mouth marketing is taking off but the landscape is messy. While marketers and industry experts debate how to best monetize our advocates, ambassadors, influencers, subject matter experts, bloggers, and celebrities, there are those looking to fraudulently manipulate the system to their advantage.
As the industry continues to search for ways to improve advocate marketing while addressing deceptive activity, Olapic is leading the charge and releasing new, automated tools to help detect misleading and false behavior and manage influencer and brand risk.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to navigate the influencer marketing industry and avoid influencer fraud. You’ll discover:
- Top influencer marketing trends
- The various types of influencer fraud and how to identify them
- How to identify & respond to influencer fraud and manage brand risk
- 5 tips to consider when building your advocate strategy
After the session you will receive a brand risk assessment worksheet to help in your 2019 influencer marketing strategy.
Come to this session armed with your questions. You'll be able to submit questions directly to our panelists for a live Q&A session during the hour.
Sponsored by Olapic
Can’t make it on October 25th? No problem! Total Retail webinars are archived for 90 days after the live event. Click above to register and get access to this webinar, both live and on- demand.
* As a member of the Total Retail community, we thought this information might be of interest to you. We are powering this webinar, however, the content within was developed solely by the sponsoring company.