52 Weeks, 26,000-odd Words, Dozens of Reader Comments and One Name-caller Later ...
My personal Top Six:
1. Increase Sales With This Simple Call Center Training Technique (www.catalogsuccess.com/story/story.bsp?sid=45213&var=story)
2. Four Last-minute Tactics to Increase Your Holiday Revenue (www.catalogsuccess.com/story/story.bsp?sid=41158&var=story)
3. Postal Reform, Shmostal Reform: Beat Any Postal Increase NOW (And Look Like a Hero!) (www.catalogsuccess.com/story/story.bsp?sid=42285&var=story)
4. Which is First? The Chicken (Product) or the Egg (Marketing)? (www.catalogsuccess.com/story/story.bsp?sid=40018&var=story)
5. DM Hiring Practices: Best Ways to Find Good People, Part 2 (www.catalogsuccess.com/story/story.bsp?sid=56785&var=story)
6. Don’t Start a Catalog! (www.catalogsuccess.com/story/story.bsp?sid=36696&var=story)
Thanks for reading! Thanks for playing! I look forward to another productive year!
Speak to you next week,
Jim Gilbert is president of Gilbert Direct Marketing, a full-service catalog and direct marketing agency. You can reach him at email@example.com or 561-302-1719.
Jim Gilbert has been creating direct marketing programs that drive superior ROI for almost 30 years. Fluent in consumer or B-to-B, creative, operations, and analytics, he marries the strategic and tactical sides of direct and social media marketing in a seamless fashion that gets results. He's CEO of a multidiscipline direct marketing agency, Gilbert Direct Marketing, Inc., which focuses on direct mail, catalogs, DRTV, telemarketing, print, alternative direct marketing media and social media marketing. Jim has been involved in start-ups, expansions and turnarounds, and is an expert in helping multichannel marketers get to the "next level." He's a former adjunct professor, teaching direct marketing at Miami International University, and is President of the Board of Directors of the Florida Direct Marketing Association. Jim loves to talk direct marketing, and has done many lectures on direct and social media marketing.