By the Stats: Survey Reveals Customer Satisfaction, Recruitment, Training Findings
In a forthcoming research report from The Ascent Group, the management consulting firm delivers results from a survey taken on management training and customer interaction. The company released findings from three key questions.
1. How do companies gauge customer satisfaction?
* 59 percent conduct external customer surveys
* 17 percent conduct call monitoring
* 7 percent conduct complaint analysis
* 7 percent track first-call resolution, and
* 10 percent don’t measure customer satisfaction.
2. Which channels are most successful for recruiting?
* 25 percent company Web sites/Intranets
* 24 percent print ads
* 14 percent employee referrals
* 13 percent Internet job boards
* 13 percent job fairs
3. Which are the most effective job aids and training tools?
* 43 percent company Intranets
* 14 percent company “cheat sheets”
* 14 percent video examples of good and bad service
* 14 percent special topic workshops or seminars
* 5 percent simulation.
To request a copy of the complete report, go to www.ascentgroup.com/RegisterTrainingWP.html