Women in Retail and Total Retail Virtual Exchange, September 2021
This event occurred live on Thurs., Sept. 23. Recordings of all event sessions can be viewed by registering at the form below.
The Women in Retail and Total Retail Virtual Exchange features live interviews with leading retail executives on a variety of mission-critical industry topics. These interactive discussions provide valuable insights for retailers as they prepare their organizations to compete in a rapidly evolving retail environment.
- Bea Dixon, Co-Founder and CEO, The Honey Pot
- Brian Seewald, Senior Vice President, E-Commerce, Express
- Francesca Mahoney, Head of Sustainability, Petco
In this complimentary livestream event, our expert speakers will address the following:
- how they've pivoted their businesses as a result of shifting consumer behaviors;
- what they're forecasting for the Q4 holiday season and how they are preparing their businesses;
- how to be a more effective leader during times of crisis;
- how they're adapting their businesses for an increasingly digital-first retail landscape;
- what the future of brick-and-mortar retail looks like, including the introduction of omnichannel services; and
- much more.
Sponsored by Podium, Snowflake, Placer.ai