Women in Retail and Total Retail Virtual Exchange, September 2021
The Women in Retail and Total Retail Virtual Exchange features live interviews with leading retail executives on a variety of mission-critical industry topics. These interactive discussions provide valuable insights for retailers as they prepare their organizations to compete in a rapidly evolving retail environment.
- Bea Dixon, Co-Founder and CEO, The Honey Pot
- Brian Seewald, Senior Vice President, E-Commerce, Express
- Francesca Mahoney, Head of Sustainability, Petco
In this complimentary livestream event, our expert speakers will address the following:
- how they've pivoted their businesses as a result of shifting consumer behaviors;
- what they're forecasting for the Q4 holiday season and how they are preparing their businesses;
- how to be a more effective leader during times of crisis;
- how they're adapting their businesses for an increasingly digital-first retail landscape;
- what the future of brick-and-mortar retail looks like, including the introduction of omnichannel services; and
- much more.
Sponsored by Podium, Snowflake, Placer.ai