Professional Development Supported By Adobe, Bolt, Clarus Commerce, Podium
Women in Retail and Total Retail Virtual Exchange, September 2020
This live event occurred on September 23. Register below to access recordings of all four discussions.
The Women in Retail and Total Retail Virtual Exchange features live interviews with leading retail executives on a variety of mission-critical industry topics. These interactive discussions provide valuable insights for retailers as they prepare their organizations to compete in a rapidly evolving retail environment.
- Christina Callas, Executive Vice President, Chief Digital Officer, Total Wine & More, interviewed by Sonia Lapinsky, Managing Director, AlixPartners (Sponsored by Adobe)
- Ravi Saligram, CEO, Newell Brands (Sponsored by Clarus Commerce)
- Chris Lindland, CEO, Betabrand, interviewed by Kate Talbot, Founder, Kate Talbot Marketing, and Senior Contributor, Forbes (Sponsored by Bolt)
- Aparna Khurjekar, Chief Customer Officer, Verizon (Sponsored by Podium)
In this complimentary livestream event, our expert speakers will address the following:
- how they've pivoted their businesses as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic;
- how to be a more effective leader during times of crisis;
- how they're adapting their businesses to account for shifting consumer behaviors, including a growing preference for digital commerce;
- what the future of brick-and-mortar retail looks like, both in the short term and long term; and
- much more.
Sponsored by: Adobe, Bolt, Clarus Commerce, Podium
Women in Retail and Total Retail Virtual Exchange events occur live on mytotalretail.com. Find other upcoming and on-demand Virtual Exchange events here.