Women in Retail and Total Retail Virtual Exchange, September 2020
The Women in Retail and Total Retail Virtual Exchange features live interviews with leading retail executives on a variety of mission-critical industry topics. These interactive discussions provide valuable insights for retailers as they prepare their organizations to compete in a rapidly evolving retail environment.
- Christina Callas, Executive Vice President, Chief Digital Officer, Total Wine & More, interviewed by Sonia Lapinsky, Managing Director, AlixPartners (Sponsored by Adobe)
- Ravi Saligram, CEO, Newell Brands (Sponsored by Clarus Commerce)
- Chris Lindland, CEO, Betabrand, interviewed by Kate Talbot, Founder, Kate Talbot Marketing, and Senior Contributor, Forbes (Sponsored by Bolt)
- Aparna Khurjekar, Chief Customer Officer, Verizon (Sponsored by Podium)
In this complimentary livestream event, our expert speakers will address the following:
- how they've pivoted their businesses as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic;
- how to be a more effective leader during times of crisis;
- how they're adapting their businesses to account for shifting consumer behaviors, including a growing preference for digital commerce;
- what the future of brick-and-mortar retail looks like, both in the short term and long term; and
- much more.
Sponsored by: Adobe, Bolt, Clarus Commerce, Podium