Women in Retail and Total Retail Virtual Exchange, April 2021
The Women in Retail and Total Retail Virtual Exchange features live interviews with leading retail executives on a variety of mission-critical industry topics. These interactive discussions provide valuable insights for retailers as they prepare their organizations to compete in a rapidly evolving retail environment.
- Maryann Herskowitz, Group Vice President, Merchandising Sally Beauty Supply
- Joe Megibow, CEO, Purple
- Kelli Patterson, Vice President, Marketing, Moosejaw
- Christiane Pendarvis, Co-President, Chief Merchandising and Design Officer, Savage X Fenty
- Deborah Weinswig, Founder and CEO, Coresight Research
In this complimentary livestream event, our expert speakers will address the following:
- how they've pivoted their businesses as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic;
- what they're forecasting for the retail industry in 2021;
- how to be a more effective leader during times of crisis;
- how they're adapting their businesses to account for shifting consumer behaviors, including a growing preference for digital commerce;
- what the future of brick-and-mortar retail looks like, both in the short term and long term; and
- much more.
Sponsored by: Iadvize, Synchrony, Clarus Commerce, Partnerize