Total Retail and Women in Retail Virtual Lounge, April 2020
The Women in Retail and Total Retail Virtual Lounge features live interviews with leading retail CEOs on a variety of mission-critical industry topics that are valuable during the current retail climate. These insights should help retailers prepare their organizations to hit the ground running when we emerge from this crisis.
This live event occurred on April 28. Register below to access recordings of all four discussions.
- Mike Edwards, President and CEO, Hanna Andersson (10 a.m. ET, sponsored by Tinuiti, featuring an interview with Kady Srinivasan, chief marketing officer, Owlet)
- Neela Montgomery, CEO, Crate and Barrel (12 p.m. ET, sponsored by Magento, an Adobe Company, featuring an interview with Kendall Baker, CFO, Little Passports)
- Chris Rowland, President and CEO, Pet Supplies Plus (2 p.m. ET, sponsored by Fiserv)
- Rebecca Minkoff, Co-Founder and Creative Director, Rebecca Minkoff (4 p.m. ET, sponsored by Riskified, featuring an interview with Yvahn Martin, Director of E-Commerce, John Varvatos)
In this complimentary livestream event, our expert speakers address the following:
- how they are pivoting their business strategies as a result of the current COVID-19 crisis;
- best practices on how to lead and motivate staff during an unexpected crisis;
- their plans to reopen retail stores, and how the experience might differ for consumers;
- and so much more.
Sponsored by: Riskified; Tinuiti; Fiserv; Magento, an Adobe Company
The Women in Retail and Total Retail Virtual Lounge events occur live every month on mytotalretail.com. Stay tuned!