The Women in Retail and Total Retail Virtual Exchange features live interviews with leading CEOs on a variety of mission-critical industry topics that are valuable during the current retail climate.
As a Virtual Exchange Sponsor, your sponsorship includes:
- Pre-recorded video interview hosted by Editorial team with a sponsor partner and client (if possible, airs on Live Date)
- Co-branded promotions (via email, e-letters, organic, social, etc.) and the event page;
- 300×250 Online companion ad on the event page;
- 2 (max) text links to supporting sponsor partner content, chosen by the advertiser (optional but strongly encouraged)
- Includes all leads from all channel promotions
- Post Event: Additional leads (delivered weekly) for 6 months
See an example HERE.
We will need the required information and assets listed below by Monday, July 24, 2023.
- Logo UPLOAD (EPS file AND a 800px width .jpg, .png, or .gif)
Please submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org the following information:
- Company Name and Website
- Companion Banner
- Creative (300×250 and/or 320×50)
- Click URL
- Text Links (optional, up to 2)
- Display text
- Click URL
Click HERE for more information on the resources including specs for each.
Checkout our recommendations for presentation best practices as well as sample interview questions HERE.
Select from the available times listed below to schedule your interview. All sponsor chats need to be recorded by Monday, July 31. Please email Kristina Stidham at email@example.com with your 1st and 2nd choice for interview dates/times along with any customized questions.
Recording slots are available 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET on the following days:
- Week of July 10 (Monday, July 10 to Friday, July 14)
- Week of July 17 (Monday, July 17 to Friday, July 21)
- Monday, July 24
- Friday, July 28
If you are unable to record during any of the above time slots, reach out to Kristina for alternate recording times.
All slots above are Eastern Standard Time.
We’ve gathered marketing resources and materials for you to promote your participation in the Virtual Exchange. Please feel free to use the ads below as you wish!