Women in Retail and Total Retail Virtual Lounge, May 2020
This live event occurred on May 28. Register below to access recordings of all four discussions.
The Women in Retail and Total Retail Virtual Lounge will feature live interviews with leading retail CEOs on a variety of mission-critical industry topics that are relevant during the current retail climate. These insights should help retailers prepare their organizations to hit the ground running as we begin to emerge from this crisis.
- Chieh Huang, CEO, Boxed (Sponsored by Attentive; Interviewed by Sucharita Kodali, Vice President, Principal Analyst, Forrester)
- Deirdre Quinn, Co-Founder and CEO, Lafayette 148 New York
- Anthony Marino, President, thredUP
- Winnie Park, CEO, Paper Source (Interviewed by Bernardine Wu, Founder and CEO, FitForCommerce)
In this complimentary livestream event, our expert speakers will be addressing the following:
- how they're pivoting their business strategies as a result of the current COVID-19 crisis;
- best practices on how to lead employees during a crisis;
- how the coronavirus pandemic has changed consumer behavior, and what retailers must do to adapt their businesses going forward;
- plans to reopen retail stores, and how the experience might differ for consumers;
- and so much more.
Sponsored by: Attentive