Professional Development Supported By Adobe, Loqate, Salesforce, TVPage
Women in Retail and Total Retail Virtual Exchange, August 2020
This live event occurred on August 26. Register below to access recordings of all four discussions.
The Women in Retail and Total Retail Virtual Exchange features live interviews with leading retail executives on a variety of mission-critical industry topics. These interactive discussions provide valuable insights for retailers as they prepare their organizations to compete in a rapidly evolving retail environment.
- Marla Beck, CEO and Co-Founder, Bluemercury (Sponsored by Adobe)
- Kim Lefko, Senior Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer, Ace Hardware, interviewed by Sucharita Kodali, Vice President, Principal Analyst, Forrester (Sponsored by Salesforce)
- Amy Errett, CEO and Founder, Madison Reed (Sponsored by Loqate)
- Kelly Cook, Chief Marketing and IT Officer, David's Bridal and Laura Maness, CEO, Havas New York (Sponsored by TVPage)
In this complimentary livestream event, our expert speakers will address the following:
- how they have pivoted their business strategies as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic;
- how to be a more effective leader during times of crisis;
- how they're adapting their businesses to account for shifting consumer behaviors, including a growing preference for digital commerce;
- what the future of brick-and-mortar retail looks like, both in the short term and long term; and
- much more.
Sponsored by: Adobe, Loqate, Salesforce, TVPage
Women in Retail and Total Retail Virtual Exchange events occur live on mytotalretail.com. Find other upcoming and on-demand Virtual Exchange events here.