Women in Retail and Total Retail Virtual Lounge, August 2020
The Women in Retail and Total Retail Virtual Lounge will feature live interviews with leading retail executives on a variety of mission-critical industry topics. These interactive discussions will provide valuable insights for retailers as they prepare their organizations to compete in a rapidly evolving retail environment.
Join us for live sessions on Wed., August 26 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. (all times ET).
- 11:00 a.m.: Marla Beck, CEO and Co-Founder, Bluemercury (Sponsored by Adobe)
- 11:45 a.m.: Kim Lefko, Senior Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer, Ace Hardware (Sponsored by Salesforce)
- 12:30 p.m.: Amy Errett, CEO and Founder, Madison Reed (Sponsored by Loqate)
- 1:15 p.m.: Kelly Cook, Chief Marketing and IT Officer, David's Bridal, interviewed by Laura Maness, CEO, Havas New York (Sponsored by Pepperjam)
In this complimentary livestream event, our expert speakers will address the following:
- how they have pivoted their business strategies as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic;
- how to be a more effective leader during times of crisis;
- how they're adapting their businesses to account for shifting consumer behaviors, including a growing preference for digital commerce;
- what the future of brick-and-mortar retail looks like, both in the short term and long term; and
- much more.
Sponsored by: Adobe, Loqate, Pepperjam, Salesforce