Women in Retail and Total Retail Virtual Exchange, November 2020
This live event occurred on November 18. Register below to access recordings of all four discussions.
The Women in Retail and Total Retail Virtual Exchange features live interviews with leading retail executives on a variety of mission-critical industry topics. These interactive discussions provide valuable insights for retailers as they prepare their organizations to compete in a rapidly evolving retail environment.
- Ellen Kresky, Global Creative Director, Ben & Jerry's, interviewed by Andrea Syverson, President, IER Partners (Sponsored by Zebra Technologies)
- Debbie Propst, President, Retail, Herman Miller (Sponsored by eShopWorld)
- Aaron Sanandres, Co-Founder and CEO, UNTUCKit (Sponsored by Intelligence Node)
- Heidi Zak, Co-Founder and CEO, ThirdLove (Sponsored by Onera)
In this complimentary livestream event, our expert speakers will address the following:
- how they've pivoted their businesses as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic;
- how to be a more effective leader during times of crisis;
- how they're adapting their businesses to account for shifting consumer behaviors, including a growing preference for digital commerce;
- what the future of brick-and-mortar retail looks like, both in the short term and long term; and
- much more.
Sponsored by: eShopworld, Intelligence Node, Onera, Zebra Technologies