Women in Retail and Total Retail Virtual Exchange, June 2020
This live event occurred on June 24. Register below to access recordings of all four discussions.
The Women in Retail and Total Retail Virtual Exchange will feature live interviews with leading retail CEOs on a variety of mission-critical industry topics. These interactive discussions should help retailers as they prepare their organizations to compete in a rapidly evolving retail environment.
- Bahja Johnson, Director, Banana Republic Global Merchandising, Gap Inc.; Roz Johnson, Senior Managing Director, Operations, Build-A-Bear Workshop. Interviewed by Leslie Short, CEO, The Cavu Group (Sponsored by PerimeterX)
- Kara Goldin, Founder and CEO, Hint Water. Interviewed by Aliza Licht, Founder and President, LEAVE YOUR MARK LLC and Author and Host, LEAVE YOUR MARK Podcast (Sponsored by Onera)
- Leslie Blodgett, CEO and Creator, bareMinerals and Author, "Pretty Good Advice: For People Who Dream Big and Work Harder" (Sponsored by Riskified)
- Chuck Surack, Founder and CEO, Sweetwater
In this complimentary livestream event, our expert speakers will be addressing the following:
- how they're pivoting their business strategies as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic;
- how to be a more effective leader during times of crisis;
- how they're adapting their businesses to account for shifting consumer behaviors;
- what the future of brick-and-mortar retail looks like, both in the short term and the long term;
- and so much more.
Sponsored by: Onera; PerimeterX; Riskified