Women in Retail and Total Retail Virtual Lounge, June 2020
The Women in Retail and Total Retail Virtual Lounge will feature live interviews with leading retail CEOs on a variety of mission-critical industry topics. These interactive discussions should help retailers as they prepare their organizations to compete in a rapidly evolving retail environment.
Join us for live sessions on June 24 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. (all times ET).
- 11:00 a.m.: Bahja Johnson, Director, Banana Republic Global Merchandising, Gap Inc.; Roz Johnson, Senior Managing Director, Operations, Build-A-Bear Workshop. Interviewed by Leslie Short, CEO, The Cavu Group (Sponsored by PerimeterX)
- 11:45 a.m.: Kara Goldin, Founder and CEO, Hint Water. Interviewed by Aliza Licht, Founder and President, LEAVE YOUR MARK LLC and Author and Host, LEAVE YOUR MARK Podcast (Sponsored by Onera)
- 12:30 p.m.: Leslie Blodgett, CEO and Creator, bareMinerals and Author, "Pretty Good Advice: For People Who Dream Big and Work Harder" (Sponsored by Riskified)
- 1:15 p.m.: Chuck Surack, Founder and CEO, Sweetwater
In this complimentary livestream event, our expert speakers will be addressing the following:
- how they're pivoting their business strategies as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic;
- how to be a more effective leader during times of crisis;
- how they're adapting their businesses to account for shifting consumer behaviors;
- what the future of brick-and-mortar retail looks like, both in the short term and the long term;
- and so much more.
Sponsored by: Onera; PerimeterX; Riskified