Professional Development Supported By Bluecore, Retail Zipline, Salesforce
Women in Retail and Total Retail Virtual Exchange, July 2020
This live event occurred on July 22. Register below to access recordings of all four discussions.
The Women in Retail and Total Retail Virtual Exchange will feature live interviews with leading retail executives on a variety of mission-critical industry topics. These interactive discussions should help retailers and brands as they prepare their organizations to compete in a rapidly evolving retail environment.
- Rachel Shechtman, Founder, STORY; Ben Kaufman, CEO, CAMP (Sponsored by Retail Zipline; Melissa Wong, Co-Founder and CEO, Retail Zipline, interviews Sarah Tava, Director of Brand Stores, Fjällräven North America)
- Ran Reske, Founder and Co-CEO, Resident (Sponsored by Bluecore; Sherene Hilal, Senior Vice President, Product Marketing and Business Operations, Bluecore)
- Katie Echevarria Rosen Kitchens, Co-Founder and Editor-in-Chief, FabFitFun (Sponsored by Salesforce; Michelle Grant, Senior Manager, Strategy and Insights, Retail and Consumer Goods, Salesforce, interviews Deborah Weinswig, CEO and Founder, Coresight Research)
- Rodney Hutton, Chief Marketing Officer, Ethan Allen, interviewed by Brendan Witcher, Vice President and Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
In this complimentary livestream event, our expert speakers will address the following:
- how they have pivoted their business strategies as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic;
- how to be a more effective leader during times of crisis;
- how they're adapting their businesses to account for shifting consumer behaviors, including a greater dependence on digital commerce;
- what the future of brick-and-mortar retail looks like, both in the short term and long term; and
- much more.
Sponsored by: Bluecore; Retail Zipline; Salesforce
Women in Retail and Total Retail Virtual Exchange events occur live on mytotalretail.com. Find other upcoming and on-demand Virtual Exchange events here.