Women in Retail and Total Retail Virtual Exchange, June 2021
This event occurred on Thurs., June 17. Register below to access recordings of all our livestreamed chats from the event.
The Women in Retail and Total Retail Virtual Exchange features live interviews with leading retail executives on a variety of mission-critical industry topics. These interactive discussions provide valuable insights for retailers as they prepare their organizations to compete in a rapidly evolving retail environment.
- Tammy Berentson, Chief Marketing Officer, FreshDirect
- Adam Lynch, Chief Operating Officer, Marine Layer
- Paige Thomas, President and CEO, Saks OFF 5TH
- Robert Glazer, Best-Selling Author, Speaker, Host, Elevate Podcast
- Rick Watson, Founder and CEO, RMW Commerce Consulting
In this complimentary livestream event, our expert speakers will address the following:
- how they've pivoted their businesses as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic;
- what they're forecasting for the retail industry in 2021;
- how to be a more effective leader during times of crisis;
- how they're adapting their businesses to account for shifting consumer behaviors, including a growing preference for digital commerce;
- what the future of brick-and-mortar retail looks like, both in the short term and long term; and
- much more.
Sponsored by: Shipium, Podium, Tinuiti, Zebra