Women in Retail and Total Retail Virtual Exchange, February 2022
This event occurred live on Thurs., Feb. 17. Recordings of all event sessions can be viewed by registering at the form below.
The Women in Retail and Total Retail Virtual Exchange features live interviews with leading retail executives on a variety of mission-critical industry topics. These interactive discussions provide valuable insights for retailers as they prepare their organizations to compete in a rapidly evolving retail environment.
- Andre Persaud, Chief Retail Officer, Rite Aid (Sponsored by AB Tasty)
- Harvey Kanter, President and CEO, DXLG, and Author, "Choosing to Lead" (Sponsored by Bolt)
- Lauri Kien Kotcher, CEO, The Shade Store
In this complimentary livestream event, our expert speakers will address the following:
- how they've pivoted their businesses as a result of shifting consumer behaviors;
- what they're doing to overcome lingering supply chain and labor issues;
- how to be a more effective leader, including building a values-based organization that better connects with customers and employees;
- the technology trends that they believe will have the biggest impact on the industry in 2022;
- the future of brick-and-mortar retail, including the optimization of omnichannel services; and
- much more.
Sponsored by AB Tasty and Bolt
Women in Retail and Total Retail Virtual Exchange events occur live on mytotalretail.com. Find other upcoming and on-demand Virtual Exchange events here.