Women in Retail and Total Retail Virtual Exchange, December 2020
The Women in Retail and Total Retail Virtual Exchange features live interviews with leading retail executives on a variety of mission-critical industry topics. These interactive discussions provide valuable insights for retailers as they prepare their organizations to compete in a rapidly evolving retail environment.
- Bill Brand, CEO, rue21 (Sponsored by Namogoo)
- Jennifer Downes, Chief Marketing Officer, WW eCommerce, Lenovo (Sponsored by Pepperjam)
- Darcy Cozzetto, Chief Operating Officer, The Bouqs Company (Sponsored by TVPage)
- Ron Thurston, Vice President, Stores, INTERMIX, and author, "RETAIL PRIDE: The Guide to Celebrating Your Accidental Career" (Sponsored by Box)
- Rachel Williamson, Chief Strategic Retail Advisor, Running Great Stores, LLC (Sponsored by Box)
In this complimentary livestream event, our expert speakers will address the following:
- how they've pivoted their businesses as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic;
- how to be a more effective leader during times of crisis;
- how they're adapting their businesses to account for shifting consumer behaviors, including a growing preference for digital commerce;
- what the future of brick-and-mortar retail looks like, both in the short term and long term; and
- much more.
Sponsored by: Box, Namogoo, Pepperjam, TVPage