In this episode of Retail Right Now, Total Retail's Melissa Campanelli and Kristina Stidham discuss a new report produced by Total Retail's sister brand, Women in Retail Leadership Circle. The New Next Gen: The Women Who Have Transitioned Their Careers for a Successful Second Act, celebrates 21 women who have reinvented themselves and their careers after the age of 40. These women leaders understand that age and experience can give you the confidence, skills and vision to create new opportunities.
The women in The New Next Gen report prove that innovation can happen at any age. This impressive lineup of women includes:
- Barbara Bradley Baekgaard, co-founder of Vera Bradley, and co-owner of The Bradley Hotel;
- Susan Feldman, co-founder and visionary behind One Kings Lane, and now the founder of In The Groove, a lifestyle destination for age-defying women;
- Sheilisa McNeal-Burgess, founder of Fria, a lifestyle brand developing next generation, wearable cooling technology designed to address overheating during menopause;
- Rena Nathanson, CEO and co-inventor of the popular word game Bananagrams;
- Stephanie Stuckey, CEO of Stuckey’s Corp. roadside convenience stores;
- and many more!
We hope you enjoy this special report and are inspired by the fearless women featured in it. Be sure to download The New Next Gen report here.