Rich Content Survey: A Land of Opportunity
New research shows that online retailers see rich content as a top priority. Yet they struggle to produce rich content experiences, at scale, through traditional development methods.
To meet customer expectations and stay competitive, online retailers are evolving their content strategies to incorporate more rich media: video, buying guides, non-grid curated content, UGC and more. Content is truly the new engine of commerce.
Today’s retailers, large and small, struggle to produce rich content at scale, identify its ROI, and leverage it for new customer acquisition via new channels.
Download this report to learn:
- Where retailers prioritize rich content in their marketing initiatives
- How much rich content retailers typically produce
- What types of content retailers want vs have
- What retailers’ top pain points are when creating rich content
- How online retailers distribute their rich content
- Which technologies + tools ecommerce brands typically use