Searching for Profits? Head North
* encourage new inquiries from Canadian residents;
* build your Canadian housefile;
* work with list brokers, printers and transborder fulfillment services who can help you seize the opportunity quickly;
* if any part of your offer is attractive to the natural resource industry (e.g., oil, mining, coal, metals, etc.), you’re in an even better position, as much of Canada’s economy is resource-based and booming; and
* recognize that Canadian shoppers are “giddy” with their increased purchasing power and excited to see the new choices you offer.
Think of Canada as having the potential of California; that’s the size of the prize. Make sure you’re not left behind.
Got questions? Stories? E-mail me.
Terence Jukes is president of B2B Direct Marketing Intelligence Inc., a strategic consultancy based in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., that services clients in the U.S., Canada, France, the U.K. and Germany. You can reach him at www.b2bdmi.com or (954) 566-4451.