Increase Productivity and Effectiveness Via New Technology
* “Call Me” and “Notify Me” functionality that’s triggered by any customer-requested event.
* Intelligent systems that anticipate customer needs based on profiles, past purchases and past behaviors.
* Technology that supports viral communication online and dynamic customer content on your site.
* Variable data printing technology that moves your catalog or other mail pieces toward true one-to-one print communication.
* Podcasts, blogs, RSS feeds, social networking sites and myriad other online communication technologies.
One trend seems to remain constant over the years: Each year B-to-B multichannel merchants must produce more output with relatively lower inputs. We often refer to it as, “Do more with less.” The only way to accomplish this is to change the way you do things, and most often that requires learning and embracing new technologies.
Click on the “Post a comment” icon below or e-mail me at TerryJ@AbilityCommerce.com and/or post your comment on this site.
Terence Jukes is president of Ability Commerce, a 140-person firm that designs, builds and runs e-commerce and related marketing programs for catalog companies. He can be reached at TerryJ@AbilityCommerce.com.