50 Best Tips for 2015
45. Perform proper list hygiene regularly. Always maintain your housefile. Remember, it's the housefile that pays the bills.
46. For B-to-B mailers, consider "title slugging" your older housefile names as a way to prospect into companies and institutions which have purchased from you in the past.
47. You can't "slash and burn" your way to prosperity. Cutting circulation and direct selling expenses won't necessarily improve your profitability.
48. Be sure to prospect when the fish are biting. Seasonal factors play a huge role in determining your level of circulation, both housefile and prospecting.
49. Want to start a print catalog program? If you're an online retailer with a housefile of at least 5 million buyers, you have a better chance of success.
Rule No. 1: The customer is always right. Rule No. 2: re-read rule No. 1!