Total Retail's Most Read Content of 2022
As we near the end of what has been a volatile year for the retail industry, we thought it would be a good opportunity to review the top content that we've published in 2022. The rankings are based on total page views, and provide a glimpse into what the leading trends and news items of the year were. Take the time to check out this content if you missed it the first time around or if you've already read it once, read it again to pick up a nugget you may have missed.
- The Pandemic Permanently Changed Consumer Behavior. Top 3 Retail Lessons for 2022.
- The Undeniable Influence and Purchasing Power of Gen Z
- Circle K, Leading Cannabis Brand Announce Partnership
- Walmart Launches College2Career Program
- Wish.com CEO Vijay Talwar on the Company’s Turnaround Strategy
- Walmart’s RFID Mandate: A Prequel to Wider Retail Adoption
- PepsiCo Foods’ CEO on 5 Pandemic-Born Consumer Trends That Are Here to Stay
- The Future of Retail: Trends for 2022 and Beyond
- 5 Key Themes From NRF 2022 That Retailers Can’t Ignore
- The Rise of ‘Phygital’ and its Impact on E-Commerce