Tools to Grow Permission-based E-mail Lists
7. Include “Send to a friend” options. This technique can be used in connection with promotional campaigns. It allows you to generate new subscribers with minimal effort, the report noted.
With e-mail addresses changing at a rate of 30 percent or more on most lists, according to the report, it’s necessary to build your lists to compensate for all those disappearing addresses.
When building your permission-based e-mail lists, the report stressed keeping several factors in mind. They include the following:
* Use every point of contact with customers and prospects;
* Obtain permission with the confirmed (double) opt-in method for online contacts;
* Confirm their permission in the first e-mail sent;
* Obtain e-mail addresses, name, format and logical interests preferences;
* Implement strategies and incentives to transform inactive subscribers into active ones;
* Convince subscribers of the valuable benefits they’ll receive; and
* Clearly state your privacy/e-mail policies.
For more information, visit www.emaillabs.com .