Remember the 80/20 Rule
Twenty percent of your pay-per-click search keywords will drive 80 percent of your paid-search traffic. Focus and hone those 20 percent to drive the best possible results. Analyze the other 80 percent and see if there are any words you can drop from the program.
—Dave Pasternak, president, Did-it.com