In a follow-up to a recent blog post from the American Catalog Mailers Association (ACMA) titled Now's the Time for All Catalogers to Have Fine-Tuned Matchback Programs, comes results from the ACMA's Catalog Matchbacks Survey. Here are some of its findings:
- More catalog and multichannel marketers are getting up to speed on getting reliable data from their matchback programs.
- That said, few are completely happy with their matchback systems and are still working diligently to improve them.
- Catalogs received by customers continue to drive a sizable portion of orders placed online.
- 94 percent of respondents said they have a matchback program in place, but only 4 percent of that group feels their system is 100 percent reliable/flawless.
- 38 percent of respondents believe 75 percent or more of their online orders are driven by a mail campaign.