Reviews are one of the fastest-growing social marketing tools. They can be leveraged to improve existing marketing efforts while boosting on-site conversion, traffic and engagement. Reviews are the secret sauce for marketers who want to increase qualified traffic, engagement and conversions. Yotpo analyzed over 100,000 e-commerce sites to see what it could learn from brands using reviews in social marketing to prove their power. Learn how to use reviews to boost your results with our free guide.
State of the Social Universe: What Marketers Should Keep in Mind, from 4 Experts Who Can Help You Reach for the Stars
They shared their insights on where things are now, what trends are emerging, what marketers need to emphasize, and how they can make the most of it all. Sections include:
1) Drive the Mobile Vehicle Smartly, and Honor Your Email Opt-In Relationships
- Sara Meaney President, Strategy & Growth, Hanson Dodge Creative
2) It's About Location, Location, Location: Know Where Your Customer Is
- Asif Khan Founder and president of the Location Based Marketing Association
3) On the Rise: Social Intelligence
- Doug Camplejohn CEO of Fliptop
4) Start - and End - with Your Content
- Ann Handley Chief content officer for MarketingProfs
The way we communicate is moving-literally. Smart phones are outselling PCs, and tablet sales are expected to outpace desktop sales by 2013. But although the screens may be smaller, the possibilities for engagement are larger than ever.
You'll find the following covered in this handy whitepaper:
- What Does Mocial Mean for Marketers?
- Determining Your Mocial Strategy and Goals
- Growing Your Email Database Through Social and Mobile
- Making Email More Social
- Extending the Reach of Social and Mobile
- Deploying Integrated Programs Across Email, Social and Mobile
While Walmart and Target fight over toys, retail consultant Howard Davidowitz says the outcome of their battle will be decided in the electronics section, not the toy aisle. Christmas creep gets dialed back a notch — most retailers waited until now to begin their holiday push in earnest. And one of the few economic reports of the week takes the consumers' pulse. Listen to MarketWatch News Break.
Understand Web users -- Drive customers to your Website -- Show results. It57;s the name of the game! With this responsibility also comes increasing pressure to prove the effectiveness of your online strategies.
Retail Online Integration has put together this thorough, free whitepaper for you titled 10 Ways to Prepare Your Web Site for the Holidays. You'll find 10 clear and concise tips, that will make sure your Web Site is ready for the holidays and help drive sales to the max! Plus, 3 BONUS tips to make your email campaigns holiday-ready.
Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group, Inc. is a Fortune 1000 company headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Driven by the mission “Value Every Time”, the company, through its brands Dollar Rent A Car and Thrifty Car Rental, serves value-conscious travelers in over 70 countries.
Dollar and Thrifty have over 700 corporate and franchised locations in the United States and Canada, and operate in virtually all of the top U.S. and Canadian airport markets. The Company’s 6,800 employees are located mainly in North America, but global service capabilities exist through an expanding international franchise network.
According to a report by the Aberdeen Group entitled “The Performance of Web Applications — Customers Are Won or Lost in One Second,” one second delays in response time significantly impact top business goals.
One second delays can reduce:
• page views by 11%
• conversions by 7%
• customer satisfaction by 16%
Aberdeen Analyst Bojan Simic and Gomez CTO Imad Mouline discuss:
• Top strategic actions companies are taking to advance web application performance.
• Best practices for ensuring your most important web pages and transactions perform properly.
Ensuring great experiences for today’s rich and complex web applications requires a new approach to performance testing. Application owners, e-business and marketing managers, QA & IT operations all need to ensure mission & business critical transactions perform flawlessly.