"Even more today, you have to be crystal clear in the brand you're putting out to consumers because he has to or she has to catch it so quickly with everything else going on."
"Be clear on who are and what you’re serving with your life. Then get ready for the world to relentlessly test you on how much you really mean it."
"Preparing the company for this day and age is something we've been working on for the last dozen years. The challenge for us internally, as well as externally, is to be able to demonstrate to the world that what we've built is something that can stand up against the best competition that's out there."
"Today, the leading companies are recognizing that business needs to strengthen the systems we rely on in a fundamental way. I offer you a simple proposition: business exists to serve society."
The ROI of Tag Management by Econsultancy and Tealium explores the measurable benefits of digital marketing's hottest innovation. Tag management enables e-commerce marketers to manage all of their digital marketing vendor tags — from affiliate marketing programs to retargeting campaigns — with point-and-click simplicity. Increase agility, reduce costs and improve web site performance. Download this free e-book today!
What matters most to online shoppers? Hint: It has less to do with specific products and everything to do with communication, and that includes shipping and returns. You'll find key insights into what makes online shoppers click, consumers’ online shopping preferences, what shipping and post-purchase services enhance the customer experience most, and more with this fact-filled whitepaper. Check it out here!
Giving potential customers the information they actually want is one of the most effective ways to grab their attention in today's fragmented media landscape. With the right tools in place, once you have a visitor's interest, it becomes easier to guide individual website experiences, with conversion as the ultimate goal.
What you will learn:
- The importance of making a great first impression through relevant website content
- How PODS employed a relevancy strategy to double its percentage of business that is booked online
- How to use customer segmentation strategies to drive more relevant content
- How triggered marketing campaigns can help improve the online retail experience
Marketers have developed quite a bag of promotion and coupon tricks to get consumers to spend more at the checkout counter or when mailing in the order form. The good news for online retailers is that modern e-commerce software lets them easily adapt these proven promotional techniques to an online environment to lift average order sizes, revenues and profits.
You Will Learn About:
- Free Shipping
- and more!
Digital Content is everywhere - your website, blogs, social media outposts, and every mobile device imaginable. And with customers and prospects radically adjusting to this wealth of information, companies are investing in developing digital content like never before. Despite their efforts, however, these same companies often miss valuable opportunities because they lack a well-rounded content marketing strategy.
This new whitepaper from Bridgeline Digital identifies the top 10 steps to building a content marketing strategy that you can execute within your company in an effective and timely manner.
What you will learn:
- What is content marketing management
- Why you should treat content like a critical business asset
- How to understand the content needs of your audience
- Why maintaining an editorial calendar is so important
- Why you need to give your content a "voice"
- Why content management and web analytics tools can best help you deliver relevant content
A new digital marketing landscape is beckoning; how can you be sure you're prepared? With the simultaneous explosions of mobile, social networking, Wi-Fi and constant connectivity, we're creating a world that constantly offers more, with more selection, more options and more more than ever before.
More than 3.5 billion pieces of content are shared weekly on Facebook alone — certainly the fastest growing of the social platforms, but definitely not the only one. It's simply not enough to call this digital landscape "modern marketing" anymore.
Key points you'll take away from this free whitepaper include the following:
- how to build the best team, insource vs. outsource;
- what are the right tools for your marketing strategy — content management, e-marketing, web analytics and e-commerce;
- how to choose the most effective technology for your company goals — SaaS vs. perpetual, integrated vs. multiplatform; and
- how to tie all three together to increase traffic, visitor engagement and conversions.
Uncover the ins and outs of selecting the right list provider. Check out this free whitepaper, which covers the following: tips to identify audiences that respond; pros and cons of house, purchased and rented mailing lists; important details about list owners, managers and brokers; and how to sort through the clutter to get the best lists possible. Download this free whitepaper to find the right list partner for you.
State of the Social Universe: What Marketers Should Keep in Mind, from 4 Experts Who Can Help You Reach for the Stars
They shared their insights on where things are now, what trends are emerging, what marketers need to emphasize, and how they can make the most of it all. Sections include:
1) Drive the Mobile Vehicle Smartly, and Honor Your Email Opt-In Relationships
- Sara Meaney President, Strategy & Growth, Hanson Dodge Creative
2) It's About Location, Location, Location: Know Where Your Customer Is
- Asif Khan Founder and president of the Location Based Marketing Association
3) On the Rise: Social Intelligence
- Doug Camplejohn CEO of Fliptop
4) Start - and End - with Your Content
- Ann Handley Chief content officer for MarketingProfs
The way we communicate is moving-literally. Smart phones are outselling PCs, and tablet sales are expected to outpace desktop sales by 2013. But although the screens may be smaller, the possibilities for engagement are larger than ever.
You'll find the following covered in this handy whitepaper:
- What Does Mocial Mean for Marketers?
- Determining Your Mocial Strategy and Goals
- Growing Your Email Database Through Social and Mobile
- Making Email More Social
- Extending the Reach of Social and Mobile
- Deploying Integrated Programs Across Email, Social and Mobile
Understand Web users -- Drive customers to your Website -- Show results. It57;s the name of the game! With this responsibility also comes increasing pressure to prove the effectiveness of your online strategies.