Mobile Commerce Daily reports that 44 percent of shoppers wil not return to a site unless it is optimized for mobile. The study from Kentico Software also reports "that 85 percent of smartphone owners use their mobile devices to compare companies, products and pricing before making a purchase."
State of the Social Universe: What Marketers Should Keep in Mind, from 4 Experts Who Can Help You Reach for the Stars
They shared their insights on where things are now, what trends are emerging, what marketers need to emphasize, and how they can make the most of it all. Sections include:
1) Drive the Mobile Vehicle Smartly, and Honor Your Email Opt-In Relationships
- Sara Meaney President, Strategy & Growth, Hanson Dodge Creative
2) It's About Location, Location, Location: Know Where Your Customer Is
- Asif Khan Founder and president of the Location Based Marketing Association
3) On the Rise: Social Intelligence
- Doug Camplejohn CEO of Fliptop
4) Start - and End - with Your Content
- Ann Handley Chief content officer for MarketingProfs
The way we communicate is moving-literally. Smart phones are outselling PCs, and tablet sales are expected to outpace desktop sales by 2013. But although the screens may be smaller, the possibilities for engagement are larger than ever.
You'll find the following covered in this handy whitepaper:
- What Does Mocial Mean for Marketers?
- Determining Your Mocial Strategy and Goals
- Growing Your Email Database Through Social and Mobile
- Making Email More Social
- Extending the Reach of Social and Mobile
- Deploying Integrated Programs Across Email, Social and Mobile
Did you know that the average person in Philadelphia commutes 30 minutes a day on SEPTA, the city's public transportation system? That doesn't leave much time for grocery shopping. But what if you could do your shopping while waiting for your commuter train, bus or trolley?