Performance Partnerships: The Checkered Past, Changing Present and Exciting Future of Affiliate Marketing
There isn’t a company in the world that couldn’t benefit from more partnerships built upon a performance model, and there’s no better guide to help you navigate its nuances than Acceleration Partners’ Founder and Managing Director, Robert Glazer. His new book, “Performance Partnerships: The Checkered Past, Changing Present and Exciting Future of Affiliate Marketing,” will give you an eye-opening, behind-the-scenes look at the affiliate (performance) marketing industry. Download this exclusive release of the book’s introduction, foreward by Cameron Herold and first chapter. You will learn:
- What the “wild west” days of the industry looked like.
- Why Robert’s introduction to the affiliate world was like a scene from the movie, “The Big Short.”
- The difference between affiliate marketing and performance marketing.
- The strengths and weaknesses of the three primary types of cost per action (CPA).
- An overview of the Performance Partnerships™ framework.
“Performance Partnerships” is available for purchase from Amazon.