Special Report: The Retail Customer Experience
The customer experience is important to businesses in all industries. It very much is the business for retailers. Facing an abundance of competitors that sell similar products at similar price points, retailers are particularly reliant on the experience to establish their brand identity, attract customers and differentiate from competitors. While dealing with those high stakes, retailers also have to consider unique marketplace transformations, including the rise of e-commerce and the demand for omnichannel engagement.
Retail thus provides the perfect backdrop for exploring the state of the customer experience. That’s exactly what our special report on the retail customer experience does! Key topics include:
- The one customer experience “trap” all retailers need to avoid
- The silver bullet that can improve the customer experience — in any industry
- Seven key retail CX objectives
- Ten ways to create an experience that’s good for customers, agents and the business
- A customer experience assessment quiz